Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saizeriya サイゼリヤ [Family Restaurant]

Discovered quite a backload of photos in my Andy phone and forgot to take them out.

As a treat for helping him, Tight Pussy invited me to have dinner in this Italian-style Japanese family restaurant. May our Axis Powers combine, haha? Well the resultant force is a little weak for my taste, but it is certainly value for money as all good Japanese family restaurants go.

I find the food affordable, filling (because they have a free-flow drinks option. But remember they start closing down those machines at about 2130hrs, so if you go there late, too bad for you). My hamburger steak which I ordered out of sentimentality for Rosen Maiden (and my own terrible attempt some time back) was overwhelming salty. The corn soup, not pictured here, was a nasty sweet, tasted like powdered corn soup from Daiso. Didn't try the duck and Risotto, but I was told it was ok.

This place is suitable for families, tight pussies =D, and students. Though I do like the concept, but considering how terribly hungry I was by the time we reached there, the food was supposed to taste like ambrosia. But it didn't. So maybe that's why I am not waxing lyrically about the experience.







Saizeriya サイゼリヤ
#02-22
Liang Court Shopping Centre
Tel: 6337 9001

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails