Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Back to the drawing board

I have a policy of not talking about Arbeit as much as possible because I don't want to have the censorship board come after me. Besides I have found out by very bad experiences on why and how it is a bad idea to be identified by your blog content. 
[source: ijustdid.org]
But anyway Arbeit sucked so much yesterday, that when I got into the car yesterday, I told B1 I was going to train as a McDonald's staff. (Ok, that was until this afternoon when the ladies reminded that I would have to clean the toilets. So I am back to aspiring to be a dungeon mistress). I started chanting lines like "Do you want fries with that?", "Good morning Mdm, welcome to McDonald's!" in a super cheery voice.

He said "Why don't you go and work at *censored* since your friend is already a manager there?"

"Good morning Mdm, do you want a latte with that?!" I shrieked.

Anyway it's pretty bad. I decided it is time to re-examine my storyboard for ideas to do coding on. Like I told Mr Bear before, he ought to code small games to understand better how to do android coding than go full bang and then hate what he did. So I decided to follow my advice. 

I am now listening morosely to free music that people post online to collaborate with developers. Maybe now I can develop the game I wanted to make. Or maybe add a new simple game to Burgerstacko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails