Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It never rains but it pours... inside the bus

It was raining heavily outside and the slow swaying of the bus in the heavy traffic lulled me to sleep.

Suddenly I felt water dripping on my left arm where it rested next to the window. I looked up, there was so much water gathering at the top part... *sweats* I hurriedly nudged the girl sitting next to me to move away. The genius moved to the edge of the seat. Then all at once, the water came down, in my haste to avoid, I bumped the girl out of the seat. Hahahahahah.

Bad juju in the morning.

Luckily, I managed to get out in time because every seat along the window got wet. I wonder if it was a brilliant idea to convert those old non-aircon buses to air-coned ones? The seats always become wet when it rains because the replacement windows are not sealed tight and the installed air-con LEAKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails