Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marina Bay Sands ArtScienceMuseum - Other shots

Whatever I have bitched earlier about the exhibits, I am glad that I have something nice and cultured to associate with Marina Bay Sands, instead of that nasty mental recollection of that horrible transgender "model" wearing barely nothing and contaminating the infinity pool upstairs (don't ask me where I saw the pics, my eyes are still bleeding).
Free tickets!!!
The Marina Bay Sands ArtScienceMuseum
My fav exhibit - camels!!! at the Silk Road Exhibit

Idea behind "Buddha hand"
Top Down, centre of Museum
Bottom up, the centre of the museum

Not sure where B1 took this

The Singapore Flyer (I rather take a bullet to my brain then ride the thing ever again) and the Helix Bridge

While watching the Uighur version of Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond
The centre guy does not look like Hammond, nor does the guy on the right look like May, but I kept thinking Top Gear!!!

See original post on Genghis Khan exhibit @ Marina Bay Sands ArtScienceMuseum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails