Saturday, March 5, 2011

没鱼吃虾的未来 - Morbid Description of Settling for anything and Marriage



I dedicate these to everyone who marry in haste and repent at leisure.

I encountered this video clip while watching "How TV ruined your life"



I'm ready girl
Hey baby, we've been together for a while now
And there's something I want to say to you
Girl you're not quite everything,
that I had hoped you'd be (you're not that good looking)
And I'm not really impressed by your personality (You're pretty dumb)
But I've been searching so long, so it's time I said to you (cos' I don't want to be alone)
At the risk of not finding better, girl you'll do
At the risk of not finding better, girl you'll do (You're pretty dumb baby)
You are so dull
Let her know man
You're not the best, but you'll do for now
You'll do you'll do you'll do
Oh baby
We're here to say to you, as far girl, you'll do
You'll do

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails