Saturday, September 15, 2012

Clearing up the Friends' Closet

In the light of the new CoH coming out in a few months' time, and with the recent frustration I had online, I have decided it is time to clean up my friends' list. Like I was telling the guys, I have like 100+ CoH friends, but now with the game being so old, I have like only 7-11 guys online sometimes (I even have cases where I am the only one online, due to the timezone difference). 

I don't really like to play with people I don't know anymore, and friends wise, I now only accept people who have more than 1000 wins over losses (this is to sift out those bozos who create multiple accounts. It is already frustrating for me to have friends with multiple accounts) or are very funny people to talk to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails