Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pho Gia Truyen 49 Bat Dan Street

When you go to Hanoi, there are two things you must eat: the traditional ice-cream at Kem Trang Tien and the Pho at 49 Bat Dan street. When I visited Ductuan, he wanted to bring me to both places to try, but wasn't able to due to dietary concerns of my party. The long suffering Mr Manhunt and I went there some days later while I was collecting my cushion covers.
There is a constant flow of customers in and out of the shop, slurping up the hot noodles with enjoyment. I was certainly one of them. The meat was soft and the stock was not overwhelmingly moo but nicely flavored. I like~! One can even order eggs or fried dough fritters to go with their pho.The various types of chili condiments complemented the beef brilliantly. It was a simple but delicious meal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails