Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mystery Shopping Singapore - Accolades

Excellent Service - These places are fantastic!!!







Outlet NameAddressExperience
McDonald's Ridout Garden580 Queensway Singapore 14906602 Feb 2010 - I didn't understand the receipt and was in an awful hurry so I ran off without looking. When I called back, the lady was very professional yet warm and friendly when explaining to me. Wrote a commendation letter to McDonald's later that morning.
Simply ToysVivocity #02-11903 Feb 2010 - Accompanied my colleage to buy a replacement figurine but ended up buying one too. The lady was very helpful and took the initiative to recommend alternatives even though I initially wasn't interested.

Also read: Mystery Shopping Singapore - Brickbats

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails