Thursday, May 10, 2012

Purple Tomato

I was in the *censored* to do some stuff, and brought something downstairs to consult with the ladies there. That's when they started talking about B1, whom about 4 out of the whole team had seen on different occasions (2 of them at Singapore Flyer, 1 at Katong, and another at my town area). The rest of the team had not seen him before and were curious about how he looked.


I am not sure what happened, but according to the head of the team I started blushing. Great, with my deeply tanned skin, that could only mean that I looked like an angry purple tomato. Horrors. Blushing.

I used to have a senior who has very pale skin, and whenever she came within 2m of her crush, poor thing, she would flush like a tomato. I felt very bad for her, but it was a very fascinating sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails