Thursday, July 28, 2011

Because I think I can multi-task

Well, if I thought I didn't have enough on my plate. Nightmare apartment, horrifying work, the PP (plasticine penis) also wants to plan the Hanoi Itinerary. Yes, the office gang is now heading to Hanoi + Sapa + Halong Bay (which is the pièce de résistance for me ever since I saw it on Top Gear) this September. Yes, goodbye Deutschland, hello Vietnam.

Of course the bloody Teletubby has to accuse me of putting langewelig activities, so I am planning to give him a separate itinerary, especially since I had observed that he loves to wander off from the group even when traveling together. Boring huh, maybe I should let him eat at the dog meat restaurant or drink a pint at a gay bar *evil wink*

So I have been interrogating Duck during steinwall, as well as reading up on the usual travel guides ( my fav combi - Frommers and Lonely Planet). If you are from Vietnam or have travelled there before, do drop by with some advice =D. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails