Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Female of Your Dreams

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE: SBF seeks male companionship. Ethnicity unimportant. 

I'm a svelte good-looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods. Riding in your pickup truck. Hunting. Camping. Fishing trips. Cozy winters nights spent lying by the fire.

Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond! I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me! Kiss me and I'm yours!

Call 555-1234 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society about a eight-weeks-old Labrador Retriever. More good stuff from The Revenge of the Anguished English. ^^

I think I can probably write a book on how I torment in German. *haha* Yesterday I was at the German section in Kinokuniya (yes, I persist in dreaming of to be able to read aloud any goddamn book I pull from the shelf some day. And I mean War and Peace's kind of thickness). A Mainlander couple walked up near me, and the boyfriend read aloud a book cover in a near perfect German accent (ob Sie gespannt sind, er las "Augen zu, Kleiner Tiger" *keke*), then he immediately switched to Mandarin in a very obvious Beijing accent.

I was consumed in a maelstrom of rage and jealousy and envy.

Spent the rest of the day punishing everyone around me by playing Passacaglia, Tchaikovsky's String Quartet No 1, Op 11 in D Major (2nd Andante Cantabile) [my current fav classical songs] and a mixture of German Lied. Also devoted myself more to study. A little competition is a great driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails