Monday, March 12, 2012

Grouchy

I think my sleep cycle is skewed again. Last night, I was sitting in front of the computer monitor, struggling to stay awake through a stonewall match. I told my friends I was tired, and it was my last game. Exited the game, said more goodbyes, then headed to zzz.

Only to lie on the freaking bed for at least an hour. Wtf. Now I am bitchy and grouchy and my eyes keep tearing. Sad, and now I read an article that says that if you don't sleep enough (i.e. 7 hours) you will just get fatter. That explains why I am craving bubble tea (we know there is hardly any caffeine in that sugary shit). I already know that I look significantly older (thanks to *censored*). Shit. I don't even have a toddler like my brother does, so why the hell am I not sleeping earlier. Fuck the daylight savings, I don't think I can wait another two more weeks until Europe adjusts its clocks. I am going to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails