Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Men with Huge Imaginary Packages

What irritates you the most while commuting?

People who test out their ringtones loudly on the train and/or deliberately let it ring very long and loudly?

People talking loudly on the phone?

I hate it when guys spread their legs very wide while sitting down. Granted, if the guy is at least 1.8M (6 ft), I can understand why they have to do so, given how stupidly designed the seats on our bus transport are.  Admittedly, my legs are jammed into bus seats sometimes. But most of the local men are mostly my height (+/- 5 cm), I don't see why the need to spread their legs apart so much that their knees end up encroaching into other people's seats (on both sides!!!), even when the seat is one of those running along the side of the bus (with nothing blocking in front, other than the standing passengers' gymnastics... It's not that exciting to have the side of some stranger's leg grinding into yours, and you know the arschloch's legs have crossed into your seat space by at least a quarter. The worst kind is those who keep driving and rubbing their legs into yours even when you are practically tucking your legs at the other side of the seat. I remembered that I had to swap seats with B1 once so that I could have the pleasure of him shoving his legs apart against the other guy's. Keke.

It's a struggle to resist giving them a death stare and then deliberately lower my gaze downstairs and then roll my eyes. keke. Trust me, I don't think they are that well-endowed to need that much space. Maybe they sit with the legs apart, because if they keep their legs closed, you might miss their miniscule packages =P. The rainy season has been super helpful. Nothing like a long wet umbrella and the possibility of wet pant legs to help define the boundaries better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails