Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday Munchies 23 - Kung Pao Chicken and then... Kung Pao Shrimp

I did something incredibly stupid. I saw this recipe for Japanese Cheesecake in my colleague's latest I-Weekly and asked to photocopy it. She generously told me to tear it out instead, which I did, and then forgot to bring it home.

Stupido.

Rather than refer to my pre-existing recipe for Japanese Cheesecake, I decided to do it the next week. Instead I tried to experiment making the Kung Pao Chicken Spaghetti we had at California Pizza Kitchen last Thursday with some leftover chicken breast. So I made that and with the remaining chicken stock I used up the clump of spinach I found in the fridge and made 3 eggs (meaning bits of hard-boiled salty duck egg, thousand-year egg and chicken egg drop) with spinach soup.


I tried to call B1 three times, but he didn't pick up all the way until 2 pm. So we ate up his share. Sehr bad, right?

When he finally showed up at 3pm, he was screaming holy murder because there was nothing left... so I found some shrimp and made him a Kung Pao Shrimp version. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails