Friday, February 17, 2012

Gulfstream @ Singapore Air Show 2012

What is this? It's a leather-covered porcelain throne!!!
 I am so glad I got to go to the Air Show. If I had chosen to go on Friday like my colleagues had, I would have ended up missing the entire thing, since in the end, no one on my floor went. zzz. Even though I ended up going alone on a Thursday, I got to know this super friendly uncle at the event, who took me around and taught me a lot of fun stuff (I was vaguely annoyed that he didn't tell me I was swigging from someone's leftover water bottle though...)
Think Atas... think Gulfstream

For one thing I would never have gotten to see the interiors of a private jet. Waaaah...

So this is how the rich live... There were two Gulfstream jets that day and I was lucky enough to be able to see both.

Lucky Onkel gets to fly in this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails