Thursday, February 16, 2012

This is for you Karirin - SAAB

By the time I reached this booth, it was closing time, and I was mechanically taking photos because my brain had hazed over with all the meetings that were being scheduled for tomorrow.
I realize now that if I had looked down, I would also see the word SAAB


I was fascinated by what the man was doing, and explaining to us, when I happened to look up and noticed that we were at the SAAB booth. Yes, Karirin's beloved SAAB.
But I was very tired, and so was the camera (battery weakening). On hindsight, it seemed the shots are getting worse, but I didn't realize and was too tired to QC. So sorry about that, Karirin.
So annoying they kept keeping all the weapons cos it's closing time

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails